016 factory automation example on bit logic operations

您好,欢迎来到海员。
Hello welcome to Seamans.

七百个视频可以做到这一点,就在这个视频中。
Seven hundred video to do it is in this video.

请参阅框编辑应用程序,它将向您解释 A.S.C. 的应用程序。
See a box editing application which will explain you the application of A.S.C.

上升和下降。
rising and falling.

因此,我们将在应用程序级别研究这些命令。
And so we'll be studying these commands in the application level.

所以我们将使用一个名为factory Io的软件,它是一个真实游戏的启动板,您可以在其中实际模拟环境,并且可以使用PC来控制它。
So we are going to use a software name as factory Io which is a launchpad real games in which you can actually simulate the environment and you can use your PC to control it.

好的。
All right.

那么让我们看看应用程序是什么,目标是什么。
So let's see what is the application what is the objective.

所以我们开始在盒子上签名。
So we start signing of boxes.

这是使用 Busher 进行箱子分类的底座和高度。
The is box sorting base and height using Busher.

好的,如果我们看到这个环境,我们有某种控制盒,我们有一个推送,它将把盒子推送到磁盘上的位置。
OK if we see this environment we have some kind where we have a control box and we have a push there which will push the box on disk and where.

所以我们基本上有两种类型的盒子。
So we have basically two types of boxes.

一个是一个较大的盒子,一个是一个小盒子,所以小盒子就放在这个罐子上,在这次拍摄 Kunwar 中,较大的盒子将由这个推杆推动。
One is a bigger one and one is a small box so the small boxes just go on this can where the bigger one will be pushed by this pusher on this shoot Kunwar.

因此,如果我使用这个更大的盒子,更大的盒子就会放在这里。
So if I use this far bigger box bigger box will go here.

好吧,小盒子会绕过,那么我们该如何做到这一点。
OK small box will bypass so how we can do that.

所以我将向您展示这个环境,以便您可以了解我们这里还有哪些其他各种元素。
So I'm going to show you this environment so you can understand what other various elements we have here.

所以我们到了。
So here we are.

所以如果你在这里看到我们有一个主传送带,上面有一些盒子,这是那里的捷径。
So if you see here we have this main conveyor on which we are having some boxes and this is a shortcut there.

好的。
All right.

我的意思是,如果您从我们要获取盒子的地方看到这个绿色箭头,这就是环境的运作方式。
And this is the I mean if you see this green arrow from where we are going to get the boxes this is how the environment works.

这是在盒子的直边上比较多的。
This is the more in the straight edge of the box.

它会消失,这样我们就不会在地板上收集盒子,从这里开始我将介绍这个面板。
It will vanish so that we don't have collection of boxes on the on the floor and starting from here I'm going to introduce this panel.

这里我们有紧急停车。
Here we have emergency stop.

我们已经停了下来,那时我们已经停在门口了,我们已经关闭了指示灯。
We have stopped and we have stopped by then then we're on in the gate and we're off indicator.

好的。
All right.

是太阳能控制板。
Is the solar control panel.

您可以假设 BLT 位于或安装在该面板中。
And you can assume that the BLT is situated or located or installed in this panel.

现在我们有一条主线,这里有一个传感器这次投票用于演示。
Right now we have this main line where here we have a sensor This vote for demonstration.

我没有将传感器与任何框架对齐。
I did not align the sensor to any frame.

所以这将感知更大的盒子。
So this is going to sense the bigger box.

因此,如果您看到它的范围,那就是范围。
So if you see it's range that is the range.

因此,较小的盒子将从传感器范围下方通过,低于传感器范围意味着较小的银行将不会被检测到。
So the smaller box will pass from below the sensor range below the sensor range means the smaller banks will not be detected.

因此它会绕过传感器,并且会检测到更大的 Baso,并根据传感器信号这部分将打开。
So it would just bypass the sensor and the larger Baso would be detected and based on the sensor signal this portion will be on.

好的,解释一下这个 Busher 是如何工作的,我将强力打开它。
OK so explaining how this Busher works on this Busher and I'm going to turn it on forcefully.

这就是灯,这就是它对我们的作用。
So this is lights that's how it works for us.

因此,我们将使用它作为将盒子推到表面上并将其释放的动作。
So we're going to use this as a motion to push the box on the surface and to release it.

然后当老板来到这里时,我们还有更多的工作要做,你知道让盒子看不见。
Then later when the boss goes here we have it more work which you know make the box boxes invisible.

这就是我们必须使用 7200 逻辑的外观来控制的应用程序。
So this is the application which we have to control using the seemings as 7200 logic's.

好的。
All right.

那么回到演示。
So go back to the presentation.

是的。
Yeah.

我希望他们能够设定目标仍然明确。
I hope they can set still the objective is clear.

那么让我们看看如何构建逻辑。
So let's see how we can make the logic.

那么让我们从错误的步骤开始吧。
So let's start with the false step.

我们必须分配输入和输出。
We have to assign inputs and outputs.

因此,在我们的例子中,控制面板上的停止按钮被分配为 0.0.0。
So in our case the stop button which we on the control panel is assigned to 0.0.

这是繁忙的西曼地址。
This is the busy address Seamans address.

停止被分配给一个想法点,一个停止被分配给任一点来扩散燃料传感器或者它是这里的传感器。
Stop is assigned to one idea point one stop to either point to diffuse the fuel sensor or it is a sensor which was here.

这是我的燃油传感器。
This is my fuel sensor.

这是一个我的逻辑,这是一个分散的答案,我们这里还有两个传感器。
It's one that is going to take my logic on this is a diffuse answer and we have two more sensors here.

只是不要最后一位朋友拉麦推后一限制。
Just don't last one friend Lamech push one back limit.

现在另外两件事都很好。
Now these other two things are good.

别介意我的立场。
Don't mind the position of my position.

因此,例如,如果我再次确定您知道得很好,并且如果您看到推送,它没有被提取,那么它就非常有吸引力。
So for example if I again sure you know so good and if you see the push it is not extracted it is very attractive.

这就是为什么它又回来了。
That's why it's back it is on.

好的。
OK.

如果我把它设置为假,你会看到它的前端限制器打开。
If I make it false you will see its front limiters on.

好的。
OK.

所以这就是我的矿井。
So this is the mine.

Pusher 100% 正确提取。
The Pusher is extracted 100 percent right.

如果我再次返回,在这种情况下,这就是 ARF,并且如果我返回,就会打开。
If I again go back in this case this is ARFs and this is on if I go back.

这是关闭的,这是右侧的。
It's this is off and this is on right.

所以我们有一个传感器,这里还有两个传感器。
So we have the sensor and we have two more sensors here.

正确的。
Right.

然后我们就回到监狱。
Then we go back to prison.

因此,我们使用将前一限制推至 0.4 回到 0.5。
So we are using push to one front limit to 0.4 back to 0.5.

所以我们在输出上有三个传感器和三个按钮,我们都可以告诉我们在哪里。
So we have three sensors three buttons on the output we have both tell where we're on.

我们常常是布什。
And we are often Bush.

所以这就是我的主要内容,我们就是盒子上的那种。
So this is my main We are the kind we are on the boxes.

这是我的指示器,我的绿色指示正在检测当前汇率为 100,表示 Conrade 已关闭,而 Pushier 则表示前后。
This is my indicator my green indicated is detecting the going rate is 100 is for Conrade is off and pushier is just front and backward.

所以这些都是指定的货物,都在我的脑海里。
So these are the assigned goods and are both in my mind.

接下来的所有正确步骤让我们一步步看看解锁中的第一个住宿从哪里开始和停止。
All right steps to follow Let's see the first lodging in unlatching where from start and stop so Wolf step by step.

在这个练习中。
In this exercise.

因此,在进入祭坛的步骤之前,如何再执行一步,如果您愿意的话,这是可选的。
So before coming to the steps of the altar how to do one more step which is optional if you want.

你也可以这样做。
You can also do that.

您必须按顺序定义袋子 d 袋子意味着如果您分配了这些股票,则对逻辑进行编程非常容易,因为这样就可以轻松编写代码。
You have to define bags in sequence d bags means it's very much easy to program your logic if you have assigned these stocks because then it's become easy to write the code.

所以我们所做的就是我们刚刚写了地址,并且它的注释是这个地址属于开始这个地址属于停顿所以地址就是你在这里看到的。
So what we have done is we have just written the address and it's comment that this address belongs to start this address belong to stall so the address is what you see here.

我们正在做的同样的事情就是韩国所做的这部分逻辑。
The same thing we are doing this is this part of the logic this is done in Korea.

现在,如果您转到文件和驱动程序,您将看到如何将输入分配到在韩国完成此操作的位置。
Now if you go to file and driver you will see how to assign the inputs to where this is done in Korea.

但这是这里演示的一部分。
But that's part of the presentation here.

这是在 Seamans DNA 中完成的,以便向您展示一切都结束了。
This is done in Seamans DNA so to show you it's over.

这是我的想法。
This is my idea here.

如果我向你表示感谢的话,就在这里。
If I show you my thanks those are over here.

比尔谢谢。
Bill thanks.

当然。
Sure.

谢谢。
Thanks.

当然。
Sure.

好的。
All right.

我们将会看到这一切。
We will see all that.

这是从该软件甚至音频 Newtok 中截取的屏幕截图。
So that's a screenshot taken from this software and even audio Newtok here.

好的。
All right.

回到我的程序。
Go back to my program.

所以这就像你必须将评论分配到你的地址。
So this is like you have to assign the comments to your addresses then.

那是给老板的。
That is for the boss.

我们做到了。
And we did.

然后还有更多。
And then more.

这是什么意思。
What does it mean.

事实上我们一般都知道,一般我们需要使用第二个输出,我们需要使用一个输出来做更多的工作。
In fact we all generally you know generally we need to use the output of a second we need to use an output to do more work.

以及有关这方面的更多信息。
And for more on this either.

所以我不想将其包含在我的编程中,所以我所做的是我强制打开它,我强迫它,这些将在我不必编程时执行,这些将被激活我的活动。
So I don't want to include this in my programming so what I have done is I have forcefully turn it on I forced it on me and these will be acted on the time I don't have to program these these are to be active my activities.

令人悲伤的是,等待盒子本身。
It is sad and waiting the box is by itself.

所以你知道全神贯注的盒子本身我不需要激活它。
And so you know absorbedly boxes by itself I don't have to activate that.

在这个国家,格拉申说了我做过的事情,但我仍然让这里变得渺小和伟大。
And in this country Gration said things I have done but still I made here small and large.

我只需要我们遇到的杜邦公司,我曾经提到过,最多需要四秒钟才能在三秒或三到四秒之间取出盒子。
I just need Dupont's that we met and I have mentioned some time that it will take maximum four seconds to get the box out in even three seconds or between three and four seconds.

大部头书。
To me.

给我一些背景信息。
Give me some context.

好的。
OK.

这是被迫的。
This has been forced.

这三个群体都很强。
All three of these groups are strong.

我们回去吧。
Let's go back.

因此,这些是我们开始对同伴进行编程之前的必要步骤。
So these are the necessary steps before we start programming the peeresses.

好的,完整的步骤逻辑和你从哪里来的逻辑。
OK the full step logic and logic of going where are you from.

眼睛注视着你。
Eyes are on you.

然后停下来。
And stop.

回答那个。
Answer that one.

因此,我们将使用 start 来锁定并使用 stop 来解锁。
So we are going to latch using start and unlatching using stop.

这非常简单,因为您最终是在使用开始按钮的命令中开始的。
This is very easy as you started in the end in the commands you're using a start button.

这是我的开始按钮。
And this is my start button.

现在您添加启动按钮,并在我们的面板中查看是否在此处看到启动按钮,因为 NC 甚至会启动紧急情况。
Now you add the start button is and see in our panel if you see here the start button as NC even starts an emergency.

两者皆见。
Both are see.

好的。
OK.

因此,我们必须在程序中使用无接触,因为默认情况下,因为它对我忙碌的合作伙伴来说是有效的,所以这将是接近的。
So we have to use a no contact in the program and because by default because it is ency in my busy partner this will be close.

我们不应该保持亲密关系。
It is not for us to remain close.

因此,一旦您按下开始按钮,一旦您为启动通电,信号将通过信号条,并且它将激活辩论,可以佩戴视觉效果,您可以预期,然后您删除开始按钮,因为它是一个按钮,您的输出将被破折号。
So once you press the start once you energize the start the signal will pass the signal bars and it will activate debates can wear a visual and you anticipate and then you remove the start button because its a push button and your output will be dashed.

所以电机就是电机这样卡住的,想按停止搜索。
So motor is the motor is lodged like this to unimaginatively press the stop search.

当您按下启动开关时,它会关闭,这将关闭我的皮带并允许其自己相应的床。
When you press the start switch this will go off which will turn off my belt and where it should allow its own corresponding bed.

所以我的康拉德将被解锁。
So my Conrade will be unlatched.

这就是它被锁定和解锁的方式。
Thats how it is latched and unlatched.

好的。
OK.

现在接下来要说的是,由于更大的盒子 Vajda 燃油传感器通过使用 BUSCHER Q.C. 拖动更大的盒子。
Now next up say is since bigger box Vajda fuel sensor drag bigger box by using BUSCHER Q.C.

两三个。
two or three.

好的,现在我们知道这里有一个新的传感器,其功能是推动更大的球。
OK so now we know that we have a new sensor over here whose function is to push the bigger ball.

所以我们正在做的是我们使用它的负 h 负 h y 负边缘,因为如果你看到这里,那么盒子通过了传感器,那么我们希望布什开启。
So what we're doing is we're using its negative h negative h y negative edge because if you see here then the box passes the sensor then we want Bush to be on.

好的。
OK.

因此,如果他使用正边缘摔倒,那么盒子就在这里,它将在一条线上。
So in case he fell using a positive edge then the box is here it will be on a line.

您只知道逻辑或物理,它不会被正确地推到短传送带上以使其发生。
You know logic only or physical it will not be pushed properly on the short conveyor to make it happen.

我们将始终使用它的负数,以便盒子和配置以及增重持续运行。
We will always use it's negative so that the boxes and disposition and gain weight is continuously running.

这就是你将看到的,我们将要挖掘一个三角形。
It will be that what you will see that we are going to dig a trines.

好的。
OK.

因此,我们使用传感器的负范围来推动滑槽转换器推动器上的倒刺。
So we're using negative range of the sensor to push to push the barbs on the chute converter pusher is set.

因此,这是使用燃油传感器的负沿将它们设置为义务。
So this is the obligation of setting them on using the negative edge of the fuel sensor.

现在,当您想要推动您重置时,这将在这里重置,下一步是前推前限位的正边缘推入前部元素,这意味着盒子被完全推动。
Right now when you want to push you to be reset this will be reset here say the next step that the positive edge of front push front limit off push in a front element which means the box is totally pushed.

我们将拥有这个前面和中心。
What we're going to have we're going to have this front and center.

好的。
OK.

传感器将开启。
The sensor will be on.

这是完全提取出来的。
And this is totally extracted.

因此,当它完全抽出时,传感器将打开,这将告诉传感器盒子已被推动。
So when it's totally extracted the sensor will be on which will tell the sensor that the box has been pushed.

所以它会自行重置。
So it will reset itself.

因此,我们使用前限上升沿来重置此推力较软。
So we're using front limit rising edge to reset this push in the softer.

这就是我使用推杆前限位导流的结果。
This is the result of using the diversion of my pusher front limit.

现在我们还必须通过在该值中指定 0.1 来指示控制的启动和停止操作。
Right now we have to indicate the start and stop operation of control by indicated 0.1 into that one too.

所以这很容易。
So this is very easy.

我们可以在哪里跑步。
Can we where is running with.

用它还是不知道。
Use it or don't you know.

所以这是一个无接触将激活我的绿灯。
So it's a no contact is going to actuate my green light.

这件事正在发生,而且是在新西兰。
This is going be on and it's N.Z.

联系实际上是在我的红灯亮时。
contact is going to actually at my red light.

好的。
OK.

这是我通向最后舞台后的鹅毛路,使用紧急情况来阻止母马。
Which is my goosy road on to the last upstages use emergency to stop the mare.

不,如果您还记得我们在哪里锁定了我们必须紧急停止的位置,到目前为止我们必须将这一点包含在这里。
No if you remember where we are latching on where we have to do an emergency stop and so far that we have to include this bit here.

为什么会这样。
Why does this.

不,因为我们的紧急情况是北卡罗来纳州,您知道紧急开关已打开并看到我们在这里,这就是我们有和的原因。
No because our emergency is NC you know an emergency switch is on and see us here that's why we have and.

你知道一点逻辑,因为这仍然是正确的。
You know a little logic because this will remain true.

而这也是主线人员最少会用Donard放大封面的逻辑和测试。
And this is also the main crew least it will be used to enlarge the cover so Donard the logic and test.

因此,让我回到这里,我会调整它的大小,以便我可以像这样对齐我的软件。
So let me go back to my here and I would resize it so that I can align my software like this.

好的。
OK.

所以我会成功并让它运行。
So I will I will make it and make it run.

这就是你运行它的方式。
So that's how you run it.

您知道这就是环境,因此最初如果您在我的面板中看到我们已阅读的指示符,说明为什么会出现这种情况。
You know this is the environment so initially if you see in my panel what we have read indicators on why this is on.

因为如果你看到字母逻辑,那么当它没有打开时。
Because if you see the letter logic then when it's not on.

所以,仅仅启动我的输出就会给它一个点来分配给我的红灯,这并不是真的。
So it's not it's true which just actuating my output gives it a dot to be just assigned to my red light.

就这样了。
That's it's on.

好的。
OK.

好的。
OK.

现在最初我必须按下停止按钮才能站在那里。
Now initially I have to press the stop button to stand there.

因此,如果您在这里看到这是真的,那么绿色的长度表明这是真的。
So if you see here this is true this green lengths indicate this is true.

这也是事实。
This is also true.

我必须按下开始键才能锁住我的安全带。
I have to press start to latch my belt.

好的。
OK.

所以我会在这里按开始。
So I will press start here.

现在,如果你看到绿灯亮起,摩托车我不明白,但后来这只是因为绿灯闪烁,因为这里只是在训练。
Now if you see this green light goes on and the motorcycle I don't get it but later it is only because it is flashed green light is on because here this is just on training.

这是一个有趣的。
Here's a fun one.

这只是支离破碎,让我们看看前面发生了什么,而不是注意到和盒子,虽然它可能无法满足审查者的要求,但如果它不在博客上,这样我就可以去找搬运工,它就会消失。
And this just falls to pieces is off from let's see what's happening in front not notice and the boxes while it may not be satisfy the censors should it not be on the blog so that I can go to the mover and it will vanish.

让我们花点时间看看这个网站有一个大盒子。
Let's see from this site take a moment to have a big box.

传感器的下降沿将激活布什尔,从而按下按钮。
The falling edge of the sensor is going to activate the Busher That should push the buttons.

所以让我们看看什么时候能得到。
So let's see when we get.

现在这是一个重大的提前通知,这将永远存在,我的照片不活跃,但不值得拍照。
Now this is a big advance notice for this and this will go right to the ever and my picture is not active but it is not worth the pictures to.

当我被迫这样做时,我必须做到这一点,那么受伤是最糟糕的。
I have to make it when this is forced then will it hurt is the worst.

不不,没关系。
No no it's fine.

现在让我们回到盒子上。
Let's go back now to the boxes.

这是由于落入中心而造成的。
This is being caused by the falling into the center.

好的。
OK.

我们想看到更多的衣服。
We want to see more clothes.

您会注意到,当传感器非常轻时,功能障碍就会受到限制。
You notice when the sensors are really light the dysfunction has a limit.

所有这些钱和这一切都会继续下去。
This of all this money and this will go forward.

这并不容易。
It's not easy.

我希望这是有道理的。
I hope this makes sense.

这是关于本次研究的上升和下降,并且没有 NC 命令可用于该细分市场。
This is about this study rising and falling and no NC commands to be used in this market segment.

第二个更多的是商业义务。
The second one is more of a business obligation.

如果您有任何疑问,可以随时给我写评论,大约是 2%。
If you have any doubt you can always write me a comment and it's about 2 percent.

是的,我们发现,如果您想控制工厂环境,如果您喜欢该软件,但没有 PC,则可以使用控制驱动程序。
And yeah we have some find that if you want to control a factory environment if you like the software but you don't have a PC you can use the control driver.

这是在软件中创建逻辑的好方法。
This is a great way in which you can make your logic inside the software.

你不需要,你不需要七百,因为订单主题是。
You don't you don't need a seven hundred be the order theme is.

你可以编写你的逻辑,然后工厂我就会知道,然后软件,你就可以控制它。
You can write your logic then the factory I'll know then the software and you can control it.

但唯一的问题是您将需要很长时间使用 FBD 功能。
But the only thing is you're going to need iting FBD function a long time.

你要去那个物体里。
You going to in that object.

但如果你擅长 FBT,你就可以坐以待毙。
But if you are good at FBT you can sit on that.

正确的。
Right.

因此您可以从 NFIB 网站获取更多信息。
So you can get the more information from the NFIB site.

我们对学生许可证有特别优惠。
And we have a special offer for student license.

好的。
All right.

所以这就是巴扎尼义务实时理解基本命令。
So this was all about Bazzani obligation understanding basic commands live.

谢谢你,你可以得到一份这个,因为另外在接下来的三个过程中。
Thank you and you can get a copy of this because in addition in the course of the next three to.